28 January 2007

Titles make me frustrated.

Note: I didn't create this blog for other people to read and comment on (but I like when people do). It's just a place where I can try to express myself or make notes of things I think about. I'm pretty sure no one will find it interesting, and that's cool w/ me.

Scholarships are a bitch. I started a few but then got to the essay section and gave up. I hate writing essays... just like everyone else I guess. I'm not going to get any money anyway because I'm white, upper-middle class, the child of married parents who both work, and have less than impressive standardized test scores.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen, now you know what I had to do just to get accepeted at some colleges (UF, sorry bastards!) Thanks god for the AF!!!

Unknown said...

i feel your pain--it was the same way for me