15 January 2007

First Blog


I guess this is just like xanga, but I thought it looked cuter and had better access to pictures. I know this will probably go unseen by anyone but myself, but that doesn't really matter too much.

So the past few weeks have been very enjoyable. It's been so nice hanging out with friends on a daily basis versus sitting at home and doing homework all evening. Oh, the joys of having an off period just to goof around and take forever eating whataburger.

I'm pretty sure this is just an outlet for me to pretend like I'm creative. I saw my mom's friend's son's blog (that sounds complicated) and it just looked so amazingly artistic and intellectual that I had to jump on that bandwagon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Blooooogspoooot! You're really gonna have to dapper this place up over the usual templates given Kelso...

Kelsey Harper said...

haha, well I doubt I'll ever use this. AND i dont know how to get a different template.

Lauren said...

Dude, I so want to hang out.
Oh, and, just to tell you, every time I get on aim you have a different blog site.
Oh and I saw you guys playing in the fountain thing outside of Elise's neighborhood... wtf? your parking job was awesome too. p.s. be thankfull you have a car and I'm not cussing you out cuz it was around a corner and I deffinitely almost ran into you... good times
~~Lauren